Tuesday 11 October 2016

Autumn

The leaves fall
the memories crawl
as I curl up to sleep a little longer
the clouds tired of raining
the bruises tired of paining
yet I snooze to wake up stronger

The moon burns bright
on this lonely pale night
I shed the last remains of despair
the fate is passe
the courgae en masse
as I breathe in the autumn air

The sky turns blue
as I reach out for you
but hope is a dangerous thing
The roads now dried
like the tears I cried
I screech as I'm peeled to grow a wing

the skin would bleed
under the weight of creed
but the feathers break out piece by piece
crippled by memory
resolve my only remedy
Here comes the day I fly to find my release


1 comment:

Featured post

Carpe Diem

The night stirs the moonlight blurs a realist's view that's painted blue a poet's mind in a world unkind entrapped in mu...