Monday 16 December 2013

Kingdom of my mind

One day I’ll let my heart choose free
And give in when the devils conquer me
Escape from the sanity that shackles me
For, in this freedom lies my remedy

That day would bring a light of its own
In the kingdom of my mind I would sit alone
When no more virtues I would have to hone
Wouldn’t care if the gods will have me disowned

I see the world and I laugh out hard
Chasing mundane things in life’s broken shard
While forcing me to play their every card
And burning me when I had felled my guard

Calmed by a storm and poised by a blaster
I resign into silence before rendering a disaster
How I wish that a realization should have come faster
Emotion’s a good servant, but a bad master





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Carpe Diem

The night stirs the moonlight blurs a realist's view that's painted blue a poet's mind in a world unkind entrapped in mu...